Friday, July 29, 2005

Out of the Woodwork

So I am sitting here somewhat amazed at how incredibly lucky I am to have my wonderful friends and family. I had no idea that so many of them read this, and I am honored and flattered and taken aback at all of the emails and phone calls I've gotten today. I talked to Steph and Brian for like an hour and a half, Lys for an hour and a half. Why do you bastards all have to live so freaking far away?!

Today was a day to gain perspective, and it feels good to have it back. Thanks for coming out of the woodwork everyone. I love love love you all to the stars and back.

And to quote my dear friend Brian, a HAW to the end, "now it's time to party my tits off". Whatever that means... you stupid brrrriiitchh! Hahahaha....
I had to dig out some pictures, because I realized that my blog was becoming somewhat picture-less. My and the girls at the beach (Nik, we are so there on Saturday!!). Aubs and me in Cape Cod -- remember the galaxy in the ocean Aubrey? I will never forget that. And at MSU for the world-record setting Cold War game, with Dustin and Fadi and Brantley too.

All in all I'd have to say that I am done feeling sorry for myself. Life is too short. I have so much love in my life, from so many directions, and it's all good in the hood. Thanks you guys. You're my homies!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You go girl! Great pictures! Even though we are far away, we are still connected. (Thank goodness for technology!!!)

One thing to clarify Brian: I think if you actually party your tits off, he'd be sad. He likes your tits. (Just like he likes Christina's, Liz's, Andrea's, mine...) ;)

Hugs...
Steph

PS: Did you see the pic I added in my last post? Click on my name!