Tuesday, August 01, 2006

When the Going Gets Tough...

The tough get going.

So Shaun and I just made it through our first real rough spot and it feels good -- now that it's over. While we were fighting it felt like someone was crushing my heart with the weight of 1000 dictionaries. The really big, unabridged ones. I think we mostly had a communication breakdown, and my feelings were hurt and his feelings were hurt. The other night we sat and talked for a long time, and yesterday I woke up feeling better than I have in a good month or so.

I crazy love that man. Even when we're fighting, which really is not very often, I still know how much I love him. We both just need to remember patience and consideration sometimes.



This is us at Kira & Jeff's wedding. The wedding photographer took this one, which I love because it is so candid. And Nik looks HOT in the pic too! Bonus!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I remember moments where Shimron and I were not exactly fighting, but not really together. It is a crushing feeling, but you are right when you get through them the feeling is great. Hold tight and you guys can work through anything together.

That is a super cute picture of you guys.