Sunday, July 23, 2006

Quartet

Quartet Posted by Picasa


So I didn't have to go to ANY jobs today! I slept in my hammock, went to CVS to find some magic-nail-fixing-potion, and then went to Best Buy and bought the above four CDs. When I went to the check out the cashier, male, young, looked at each of my CDs and then looked at me and then looked back at the CDs and said, "Kind of an interesting collection of music. This all for you?" I said, "Yep." But I really wanted to say, "Mind your effing business." So far all of them are great.

1 comment:

A. said...

Nelly Furtado makes me want to stab my own eardrums with a ball-point pen, but I do enjoy that Blackalicious album. Haven't heard either of the other two.

Also: I am fully prepared to give you a lot of music for free if you ever make it out to the Windy City, which you might want to think about this fall because I'll be in a *new apartment* that is beautiful and huge and very conducive to visitors. Just saying.

And: Sorry for my blog delinquency. I'll post something very soon, hopefully today.