Sunday, September 10, 2006

Stuff

So I've been working a lot of overtime lately. Good for my paychecks, bad for my social life. Labor Day weekend I had one day off, Saturday, and Nik was in town so I spent the day with her and Kira and Linda. We got our hair done, had some lunch, did some bargain shopping, and vegged out with pizza and the MTV VMA's, which I recorded earlier in the week.

This weekend was much more relaxed, thank God. On Friday night I went with Shaun to the new BW3 on Mound and 12 Mile Rd. where all his co-workers came out to wish him luck in his new position and say goodbye. A ton of people showed up and I think he was even a little surprised at how many people came out for him, but it's no surprise to me, Shaun is the nicest guy ever! Everybody loves him! Plus he's going to do amazingly well as a salesman, I just *know* it!

Yesterday I went out to Mom's office and she cleaned my teeth (it'd been 2 years since my last cleaning, eek!), and then Shaun and I went to lunch with her at my FAVORITE Mexican restaurant of *all* time, El Nibble Nook. Then we came back to my house and watched football, napped, ate pizza, did laundry, you know, just stuff. But it was really nice to just chill. Last night we went back over to his place, he played poker for awhile, I put a bunch of songs on my iPod. While digging around in the pictures on his computer I found these pics of me and Nik from when we went to Pearl Jam in May:


Next weekend is Chad and Kristina's wedding and I can't wait to wear my dress!! Shaun is going to be looking sharp in his tuxedo and this time I am DETERMINED to get more pictures of US all dressed up! Kristina is going to look so, so beautiful in her dress. Exciting stuff!

That's about all I've got to say at this particular moment in time. Later y'all!

No comments: