Sunday, September 17, 2006

Kristina and Chad

Yesterday Shaun's wonderful little sister, Kristina, got married to a great guy named Chad. Here is a sample of the pictures that I took at the wedding. Personally, I think they came out GREAT! These are mostly from the reception, but there might be one or two in there from the rehearsal and the ceremony. A good time was had by all, and the bride and groom looked amazing. They were surrounded on all sides (several times over) by people who love them and wanted to wish them well at the beginning of this new adventure in their lives. I think they leave on Tuesday to take their honeymoon in beautiful Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. All the best and more to Kristina and Chad, and have FUN!

I have to say that I felt very honored to be invited to share this event in their lives with them, but even more so because everyone treated me as if I were just a part of the family. I couldn't feel luckier to have such open arms around me.

No comments: