Friday, May 20, 2005

Welcome to my new online life

So, I've decided that I want my own blog, and this is it! I am not sure that anyone will ever read it, but the idea that people might be even remotely interested in reading what I have to say about my life and the happenings in it is pretty intriguing. Hmm, that's probably my narcissism speaking.

So earlier today my road dawg, Nikki, and I were talking on the phone, using Yoda-grammar in honor of the ever badass Star Wars (yea, I am a dork and proud of it!), pondering the pros and cons of bikini shopping online at J.Crew and Victoria's Secret. I told Nik that once upon a time ago I bought a bikini online at Vicki's Secret and it disintegrated in my hands as I opened it up, which probably didn't bode well for how it would fair whilst, let's say, waterskiing. I think she's going to go with J.Crew....

Now see, why would anyone care about that other than me and Nik?? Here's a pic up top to make this less boring.

Yours truly on the left, Nik on the right.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, so I just really wanted to be the first one to post a comment, you know, sorta brak new ground if you will. First of all, no matter what your friends say ... you do have strange toes. Not like they are like circus feet or James Carville ugly, but well, strange none the less. Otherwise I feel everything else is a perfect description. Who knows, one day you may be as popular as Maddox. Now all you have to do is make controversial topics such as, "You are surrounded by an infinite gang of five year olds. How many can you beat up before they finally take you down", and you're there. Can't wait to hear additional thoughts on life, the universe and everything. Wow, I just made a literary reference. Cool. But not really. At all.

Christine Andrews said...

You sound perfect. Toes and all.
Just had to say, with a blogname like yours, it can only be good!

Shaun said...

You are a trip girl! Damn, for someone that doesn't like her toes there is a lot of toe talking going on here. LOL
The blog looks sweet, not as cool as mine, but pretty sweet!
Just so all of your friends know, Maria talked through the whole damn movie of Star Wars, making me miss some commentary by Obione(spelling?), and this is all after how she told me she hates when people talk during movies. So if any of you go to a movie with Miss Ria, talk her ear off for me please!
Holla-it's the Roc

Anonymous said...

shaun: as for the movie thing - get used to it. that's maria. always will be maria. just don't let her talk about movies she's seen that you haven't seen cause she might give away juicy details (never on purpose). she gets SO into it that she tends to keep going! ;) (love you ri...)

ri: what's with the toes thing? jonesie got you thinkin' bout them again? teehee...