Sunday, September 30, 2007

The New 'Do

So I got my hair cut a few weeks ago. I have bangs now. And it's darker. (It seems to get darker with each successive dye job.) Personally, I *love* it. I've gotten lots and lots of compliments (Jesse calls me Cleopatra), but I'm a little nervous that Shaun won't like it when I see him in a few weeks at his boot camp graduation. He was always like, "Don't ever get bangs!!" But I think he'll like these. My brother in law, Daniel, told me that he thinks it's beautiful, so I just hope Shaun feels the same way! What do you guys think?
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Leah said...

It looks great! I cut all my hair off right before I picked up Patrick from Boot Camp. Thankfully, he liked it! :)

A Margarita said...

You're such a hottie! I love it.

Thomas said...

Welcome to hipsterdom...you would totally fit in in Austin.